- #533 an image type has a new attribute MaxOrderQuantity. You can use it to limit the maximum quantity for a line item of this type. Typically you want to set this for digital items so people can’t order a digital image twice.
- #534 Endlich ist die deutsche Übersetzung auch für das Backend mit dabei / added German back end translation
- #526 updated smarty template engine to 3.1.30
- #530 the greetings field for a list of events supports now multiple languages.
- #536 increased Facebook API usage from v2.1 to v2.8
- #540 you can now preselect a country in the checkout address form so your customers don’t have to search for it in the drop down.
- #546 improved the sync database process a little bit. The possibility that people forget to press the button should be reduced now.
- #538 fixes an issue with saving something if it uses the localizable editor form field type in case the JCE editor is in use and disabled.
- #539 countries in the drop down on the checkout address are sorted by display name now.
- #531 fixes an issue with old SEF components which causes an error 0 - Class 'ContentRouter' not found;
- #532 readds support for Google Photos albums in the content plugin.
- #535 fixes class load issues with the new Braintree payment method on some hosts.
- #537 fixes rendering of square sized Flickr thumbnails. Too small thumbnails where used as background images.
- #541 fixes the missing paypal button on the order confirmation page and the order tracking page.
- #543 fixes the redirect from image.php to index.php which will restore the good performance.
- #544 the description of Google Photos images is visible again.
- #545 fixes import isses in case you use only small (less than 2048px) images in your flickr album.
All prices include VAT. The gross price will vary depending on the selected shipping country.