- #930 added some minior changes to support older PHP versions. Also improved the warning in the backend about outdated PHP and Joomla versions.
- #931 added an additional hint to remind users to publish their Google Apps. If they don’t, the tokens are valid for 7 days only. No token, no images. I addition, the tokens are validated and you can see the result in the table of Google Photos Accounts.
- #932 Updated Braintree SDK to version 5.5 to support PHP 8. Minimum PHP requirement now: PHP 7.2
- #933 Updated Stripe SDK to version v7.72.0
- #935 Updated Smarty template engine to 3.1.19.
- #928 With Joomla 4 getting the necessary token for Google Photos was not possible. Now it is. You still need to use HTTPS to get those tokens.
- #936 fixes the add2cart dialog in the lightbox on mobile devices. It opens now correctly. While fixing this, the popup does no longer use jQuery.
- #937 If the content plugin is used multiple times on a page with different configurations, the first configuration will win. This is fixes and every tag takes the correct configuration into account. For example, this could make cart icons on thumbnails disappear.
All prices include VAT. The gross price will vary depending on the selected shipping country.