- improved caching. Files don’t get purged if you purge the expired Joomla cache.
- removes possible conflict with original LazyLoad version.
- events list uses lazyload and dynamic image resizing like on the image list.
- AJAX list loads images based one the available page size.
- react on missing write permission on cache folder while writing a thumbnail
- configuration option for image quality added.
- significant reduced memory consumption and increased performance for processing Google Picasa XML files.
- added limit box for events list and file list
- you can define the sorting of events for every menu item.
- improved order mail
- added option to display the lightbox in full screen mode. This is very handy if you want to support mobile devices since this mode does not waste as much space as the current lightbox.
- workaround for image delivery problems on some servers. See Use Rendering Fallback in the components global configuration options for details.
- the large image in ajax mode was not correct aligned. Usually it was displayed too large.
- better support for SEO components like aceSEF.
- Fix for showing tiny thumbs in Opera using a template which does not define the border-width for the css class .thumbnail
- removed Strict Standard messages
- PHP 5.2 seems to work now.
All prices include VAT. The gross price will vary depending on the selected shipping country.